Thursday 15 November 2007

1:30 is quite a bit

I got hold of the GATA results - Ian Mc did 1:30 on me, which is a fair gap, 18s per km! Which leaves me some work to do.

So with that in mind, I took my shoes to the office to get a bit of lunchtime training in. Truth be told, I've been a little lazy with training, just relying on my base fitness for good results, but being beaten by Ian, and wanting to get closer to the front at the next XC race, I think a bit of training might be a good idea.

So today was a nice half hour amble through the "woods" and past the fields close to the office. Though cold, it was a perfect day and made for a relaxing break in what was a rather crazy day. Anyhow, Bathurst and the hill up to the Toposcope call, which will make for some good hill training!

No comments: